Diane Burket has been recording Voice Overs for 25+ years.
She is a Union member of SAG/AFTRA (Screen Actors Guild / American Federation of Television & Radio Artists).
For over 20 years, she has taught Voice Over classes to private individuals and large classes. With high speed internet and a Home Recording Studio—just about anyone can record International Voice Overs from home.
In addition to training Voice Actors, Diane also trains Corporate Executives who need help with their vocal presentations.
VOICE OVER LESSON CURRICULUM
- Explore scripts focusing on understanding different genres and how they communicate to audiences. You will learn to employ basic acting techniques.
- Accents, speech habits, and proper breathing techniques are issues that will be addressed.
- Marking copy
- Auditioning Skills & dealing with rejection
- Setting up your Home Studio
- You will need a home studio from which to audition and record jobs for clients. You don’t have to become an expert in audio engineering, but there are basics to get under your belt.
- SAG-AFTRA, FiCore, and nonunion
- Talent Agents & Casting Agents….and More!
I teach from my Home/Studio in Warrenton, Virginia.
$100 per 1 Hour Lesson
$350 for 4 Lessons, paid in advance
All ages of serious students. All levels.